Brief


























I was born in Saigon. My mother is Southerner and my father is a Northerner. I spend most of my lifetime with my relatives of my father-side. My family is an art family. My grandfather was a film director, script writer, photographer, artist, and teacher. He also worked for government of South Vietnam. He created the radio program which encourage the Southern people and the soldiers in battle fields. I have 2 uncles, one is a calligrapher and guitarist, one is illustrator, and an uncle in law is photographer. My father was a puppeteer before economic hit. I grew up with them and the fact that my family struggled a lot with the financial a lot makes them talk very little to me about the art side of family. When I failed the University entry test when I was 18, to keep me out of trouble on the street, my family told me to work for family's photography studio. At the same time I took design classes from community college. I wasn't want to know about the art side of my family until that.

Elements:

- Original Vietnamese
- Buddhism
- Northerner
- Against Communism
- Pionnier
- Painter
- Movie Director
- Grandfather nickname: Minh Đăng Khánh
- Has relationship with Chen Dynasty of Vietnam.